Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
exec() php command need to be activate on server for serverinfos to work correctly.
You need to be logged in your dokuwiki as admin. Then, go to “admin” on the top and clic on “extension manager”. You will see a link to serverinfos's page under “Extensions”.
Serverinfos display status of DNS, DHCP, SAMBA, SSH, FTP, RADIUS, MySQL on Debian.
- none : service is not installed
- stop : service is installed but not running
- ok : service is installed and running
More information ...
Web-site of serverinfos: http://maclol.inetlab.fr/2015/12/04/serverinfos/
- 1.6 1 October 2019
- Improve compatibility with FreeBSD
- 1.5.1 14 June 2017
- New icon for Xeon CPU
- 1.5 02 July 2016
- Fix a bug of cpu's frequency
- New logo for Intel Atom cpu
- Display status of DNS, DHCP, SAMBA, SSH, FTP, RADIUS, MySQL
- 1.4 24 April 2016:
- Improve compatibility with windows, linux, Mac OS X
- Present data in tabular form
Serverinfos has been tested with those operating system on server:
- Windows 7, Windows server 2008 R2
- Mac OS X El Capitan, Mavericks
- Debian 7
- Raspbian (R-Pi)
If you want something new in serverinfos: