Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
This plugin is part of the medical FreeMedForms project.
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
Adds a complet blood pressure self-measurement form. Allow user to enter his blood pressure values, clear the form and send the form to the configurated email account (see configuration).
When user validate the form, a report is generated and sent to the configurated email. The report contains all the blood pressure values, all the averages and the main result. It is sent as a textual mail, including two attached files (an HTML version and the .txt file).
Configuration and Settings
You can configure the email where to send the reports in the dokuwiki configuration manager.
- Source code is released under the BSD-3 clause license
- Without any warranty
- Uploading source to github
- Initial release - 1.0
Known Bugs and Issues
- The attached textual file is not correctly encoded in UTF8 ?
- Missing translations
- manage languages in the form, the report and the script
- remove some magic numbers in the syntax.php
- Discuss about this plugin on the FreeMedForms project mailing list: freemedforms [at] googlegroups [dot] com