Section Edit Plugin
ATTENTION, this plugin is EXPERIMENTAL!
This plugin will work, but it uses some evil tricks to do so. (the following explanations will be very technical)
- the plugin relies on jQuery re-initialisation. So it will load the
js.phpagain and again and again.
- the plugin wants to use the core functions to display and save the modified text, so it includes the
Add sections from Struct plugin at the end of the page, even if there only text on the page. It don't work if the user add only low level sections like
=== Low level ===. It seems that it is linked to the fact that the section editing don't works for the default settings for these low level sections.
It is possible, as for normal sections to click on edit and add formated text, images, tables, …
- Update plugin.info.txt (2015-08-12 10:27)
- More clever handling of re-attaching the edited content. (2015-06-12 10:35)
- The id is not set when rewrite is used (2015-05-29 08:07)
- Add all defined globals. (2015-05-29 08:06)
- Update Version information (2015-05-29 07:47)
- Decouple functions, second request for show after save (2015-05-29 07:47)
- Remove DW specific locks and hints after dialog closed (2015-05-28 11:46)
- First commit of the plugin. (2015-05-28 10:22)