Table of Contents
SimpleXML is enabled by default, however, to confirm that it exists, look at your config by executing PHP phpinfo in a file.
RSS Plugin is simple to use, just paste your rss link into syntax:
<rss feed="your-link-to-feed" />
Configuration and Settings
TODO: After, you'll can choose how many feeds you want to display.
- Update plugin date (2017-11-17 16:13)
- Merge pull request #5 from jFMd21/patch-1 (2017-11-17 15:48)
- Update lang.php (2017-11-17 12:18)
- Update lang.php (2017-11-17 12:16)
- Create lang.php (2017-11-17 11:38)
- Add German language file (2017-11-17 11:35)
- Update plugin date (2017-11-13 11:32)
- Add language to plugin (2017-11-13 11:31)
Known Bugs and Issues
Please report your issue at GitHub.
If you have any question, please ask here.
How often does this plugin update the feeds? Is this configurable?
When you indicate <rss feed="http://myfeed/.." />, what parameter should I use instead “..” ?
Thanks for this plugin! Is there any possibility, to define keywords - so that only texts/headlines containing those keywords are shown?