Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" yes
This plugin allows for updates in Rocket.Chat+ every time a page in the DokuWiki installation is edited.
A user has reported this plugin to also work with Slack.
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager.
Alternatively, refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually or clone the repository into your DokuWiki plugins folder:
git clone https://github.com/Fab-IT-ApS/dokuwiki-rocketchat-integration.git /var/lib/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/rocketchatnotifier
- Create an Incoming Webhook on Rocket.Chat
- Enter the webhook into the rocketchat configuration section in DokuWiki's Configuration Settings
- Update README.md by jrisch (2019-09-17 10:37)
- Merge pull request #5 from DeLeidscheFlesch/pullreq-fix-greebo by jrisch (2019-09-17 10:33)
- Fix event trigger to work with Greebo. by TobiasKappe (2018-09-10 12:20)
- Fixes 3#, Add notice on Slack support by cmol (2017-10-14 13:59)
- Merge pull request #2 from rauhmaru/master by cmol (2017-05-08 21:00)
- Create settings.php by rauhmaru (2017-05-06 03:40)
- Fixes #1, document dependency on curl by cmol (2017-04-24 11:50)
- Add link to dokuwiki project page by cmol (2016-08-01 12:04)
Known Bugs and Issues
- Do not time out for unconfigured plugin