Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
To specify a revision frequency for a particular page, just put this little piece of XML somewhere:
to specify a 180 day frequency.
Use the nodisp plugin to hide this piece of metadata.
Then, create a page to display the revision information table and add the following marco's:
to have it display the information.
Configuration and Settings
No configuration and settings
- Fixed some bugs (2013-08-13 02:58)
- fixed bug of negative frequency for testing and filtering by revision… (2012-12-25 13:44)
- included info (2012-03-20 13:17)
- Initial Version (2012-03-20 12:16)
- first commit (2012-03-20 12:15)
See github, but there's nothing there. I'd love to see one explanation: what does this thing do after it's implemented?