Table of Contents
Redproject display a roadmap and some other informations of your Redmine's project in Dokuwiki :
- Name and Description of project
- Link to Homepage defined in Redmine
- Versions available (with creation and update date, total issues, open and closed)
- Members and Roles of the project
- Some different links to Redmine, like the issues, subproject, versions, mail of members,…
$ mkdir vendor
$ cd vendor
$ git clone https://github.com/kbsali/php-redmine-api.git
$ cd php-redmine-api
$ git checkout v1.5.5
Don't forget to install the requirements of PhP-Redmine-API :
$ sudo apt-get install php5-curl php5-common
- First syntax:
<redproject proj="identifier_project" />
- Second Syntax:
<redproject proj="identifier_project">Text to display at the bottom of the page</redproject>
The “identifier_project” can be found in your project → settings → information → Identifier.
Configuration and Settings
You can configure the plugin in the Config Manager of DokuWiki :
- redproject.url : Put your Redmine's url server, without a slash ending. Example : http://myredmine.com
- redproject.API : Set your Redmine API's key, preference Administrator key.
- redproject.view : Choose the view you want to display. This will depend on the wiki user's access rights in Redmine.
- Impersonate : select this if your wiki's users have the same UID as Redmine's users. e.g. : LDAP authentication. Redproject then will manage rights based on private or public projects.
- Userview : doesn't manage access rights and display project even if it's in private project.
- Merge pull request #7 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_891_1530790470 by algorys (2018-07-06 10:13)
- translation update by alexbelchior (2018-07-05 13:35)
- Merge branch 'dev' by algorys (2018-01-09 17:32)
- Fix wrong url case server defined in JSON by algorys (2018-01-09 17:32)
- Merge branch 'dev' by algorys (2018-01-09 17:08)
Known Bugs and Issues
Please report your issue at Redproject
If you have any question, please ask here.