This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" unknown
This plugin implements a WYSIWYG editor. Unlike other WYSIWYG plugins, it does not repurpose a HTML editor but uses an editor component written specifically for DokuWiki utilizing the ProseMirror framework. You can learn more about the approach at Why a new WYSIWYG plugin?.
The plugin is usable but in a beta state.
Try it out
You can try out this plugin at wysiwyg.wiki.cosmocode.de.
Adding Plugin Support
Adding support for your syntax plugin is possible, but it is a complex endeavor. Please work through the Prosemirror Library Guide before attempting an integration. After you have done this, please continue to the plugin support subpage.
- Version upped (2022-03-30 23:51)
- Merge pull request #175 from cosmocode/linkform (2022-03-30 01:14)
- Fix link wizard not working (2022-03-30 01:11)
- Merge pull request #171 from cosmocode/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/ajv-6.… (2022-03-30 00:49)
- Merge pull request #174 from cosmocode/php8-fixes (2022-03-30 00:49)
- Fix PHP8 errors (2022-03-30 00:43)
- Bump ajv from 6.10.0 to 6.12.6 (2022-02-11 19:50)
- Version upped (2022-01-04 23:51)
- 2022-03-29 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2022-01-04 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2021-11-11 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2021-07-27 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2021-05-06 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2021-04-21 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2020-10-01: Fix hard break node by anndaAdd missing increaseMark()
- 2020-09-14 by anndaLink and media forms should be singletons
Utilized DokuWiki Events
USER REQUESTS & COMMENTS
This is excellent, thank you Andrea and Michael. Please consider:
- Instead of the big yellow 'Toggle WYSIWYG Editor' rectangle, please consider a button on the editor toolbar, which should also make it more compatible with other good relevant plugins like FastWiki https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:fastwiki
- In Extension Manager, the notice 'Update: New version 2018-10-19 is available.' remains after updating
— dd 2018-10-22 04:22
Instead of the big yellow 'Toggle WYSIWYG Editor' rectangle, please consider a button on the editor toolbar, which should also make it more compatible with other good relevant plugins like FastWiki https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:fastwiki
I just added the following line to
script.js and removed the styles of
— teatall 2019-07-21 14:41