This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
This plugin implements a WYSIWYG editor. Unlike other WYSIWYG plugins, it does not repurpose a HTML editor but uses an editor component written specifically for DokuWiki utilizing the ProseMirror framework. You can learn more about the approach at Why a new WYSIWYG plugin?.
The plugin is usable but in a beta state.
Try it out
You can try out this plugin at wysiwyg.wiki.cosmocode.de.
Adding Plugin Support
Adding support for your syntax plugin is possible, but it is a complex endeavor. Please work through the Prosemirror Library Guide before attempting an integration. After you have done this, please continue to the plugin support subpage.
- Version upped (2022-11-01 23:51)
- Fix smileys (2022-11-01 13:04)
- Version upped (2022-10-19 23:51)
- Upgrade tests (2022-10-19 11:39)
- Version upped (2022-10-18 21:59)
- Stop the toggle editor button from leaving the page with unsaved changes (2022-10-18 21:55)
- Version upped (2022-10-13 23:51)
- Merge pull request #181 from cosmocode/unicode (2022-10-13 22:35)
- 2022-10-18 by anndaVersion upped
- 2022-03-29 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2022-01-04 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2021-11-11 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2021-07-27 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2021-05-06 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2021-04-21 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2020-10-01: Fix hard break node by anndaAdd missing increaseMark()
Utilized DokuWiki Events
USER REQUESTS & COMMENTS
Really great plugin! It's already a must have, I really appreciate the approach compared to ckgedit ! The downside for us is the loss of paste image from clipboard (we're using https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:imgpaste), is there a chance to have imgpaste or similar in the roadmap ? Thanks again for your work! — x.root 2019-11-29 10:48
This is excellent, thank you Andrea and Michael. Please consider:
- Instead of the big yellow 'Toggle WYSIWYG Editor' rectangle, please consider a button on the editor toolbar, which should also make it more compatible with other good relevant plugins like FastWiki https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:fastwiki
- In Extension Manager, the notice 'Update: New version 2018-10-19 is available.' remains after updating
— dd 2018-10-22 04:22
Instead of the big yellow 'Toggle WYSIWYG Editor' rectangle, please consider a button on the editor toolbar, which should also make it more compatible with other good relevant plugins like FastWiki https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:fastwiki
I just added the following line to
script.js and removed the styles of
— teatall 2019-07-21 14:41