- Select the table you want to fix.
- Click on the button
To manage alignments:
- Put min. 2 spaces in front AND after the cell value, it gets centered
- Put less than 2 spaces in front, it gets left aligned
- Put less than 2 spaces after the value, it gets right aligned
Please use GitHub Issues.
^ Year ^ Location| | 2004| Athens, Greece| | 2008| Beijing, China| | 2012| London, United Kingdom | | 2016| Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
^ Year ^ Location | | 2004 | Athens, Greece | | 2008 | Beijing, China | | 2012 | London, United Kingdom | | 2016 | Rio de Janeiro, Brazil |
- Does it keep the header cells (the ones that start with “^”) intact?
Yes, the plugin will maintain that properly.
- Does it support left, center, right alignments?
Yes, thanks to janosh who added that feature!
- Sometimes it seems to be not working. Do i have to reformatting the table manually?
plugin/prettytables.txt · Last modified: 2022-02-05 23:37 by conx