Similar to poem plugin of Wikipedia, which embeds a block with linebreaks perserved.
Block elements such as code, tables, lists, or quotes are not available in the poem block.
<poem> first line second line third line **Bold Text**, //Italic Text//, __Underlined Text__, ''Code Text'', [[:start|DokuWiki]] are available. 3 empty lines above </poem>
The first linebreak immediately followed <poem> is automatically ignored.
No ending </poem> is acceptible, which makes all content below the previous <poem> linebreak-preserved. But it is logically discouraged.
- Merge pull request #2 from splitbrain-forks/php7-signature (2018-02-11 01:59)
- Adjust method signatures to match parent (2016-02-02 16:15)
- Add base parameter and update the email and date. (2012-07-06 13:02)
- First release. (2011-01-25 04:15)
Known Bugs and Issues
- Plugin does not work with “Anteater”
- Lines numbering would be great!