Table of Contents
[DEPRECATED] piwik2 Plugin
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
Similar to googleanalytics
!!!DEPRECATED!!! Use matomo instead. !!!DEPRECATED!!! asl Plugin for the new 2.0 1) version of Piwik, the open source Google Analytics alternative (inspired by the Piwik Plugin from Heikki Hokkanen hoxu [at] users [dot] sf [dot] net)
Just install the plugin using the Extension Manager.
Or you can clone it directly from repository:
$> cd dokuwiki/lib/plugins/ $> git clone https://github.com/Bravehartk2/dokuwiki-piwik2.git
External requirements: This plugin requires the following additional components that must be installed separately:
- MySQL Database for Piwik
- PHP with mysql support
- an existing piwik installation that the trackingscript can send data to
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
- Go to Plugin Management and make sure “piwik2” is enabled
- Piwik plugin should now be enabled and you should see the trackingcode in the rendered html on wiki pages (f.e. with firebug)
Does this plugin support Site Search? Piwik seems to allow only single parameters for the search key word, while Dokuwiki uses
?do=search&id=… So this could be done with that
trackSiteSearch() function on the search result page, as described on that link above. Thanks!