Table of Contents
Permission Info Plugin
This admin plugin shows which groups exist, what their namespace and page permissions are and which users are in which groups. Additionally, it shows the namespace and page permissions for each user - derived from the groups the user is in.
- 2007-02-07 — Initial release
- 2007-10-10 — Some error corrections
- 2013-06-11 — New release for current DokuWiki Versions (>= Adora Belle). Uses jQuery and more modern CSS features.
- I have only tested this plugin with the file-based ACL.
- Doesn't work correctly with LDAP permissions (see below)
- Doesn't show anything when no user- or group specific rule was set (standard DokuWiki installation)
seems like it would show up LDAP groups but it doesn't show the permissions set using them… I'd really like to use this plugin, but as long as it doesn't work correctly when using LDAP auth it's useless to me :(
It would be neat if you could use this plugin to *add* users to groups, or even create groups. Right now, you can add users to groups through the standard usermanager, but if you want to add a lot of users to any one group, scrolling through each user and adding them manually can be annoying. It would be nice if you select a group, and then bulk add users to it. :)
Works fine for me. I would prefer to have all data displayed per default instead of having to active various “show”s. Thanks anyway! Bernd, April 16, 2008; 15:30
This can be done in the new version by deleting the script.js file which initializes the jQuery accordion. — Gabriel Birke 2013/06/11 15:27
Works in Ponder Stibbons Paul, 20/08/2015