Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
Simply click on the new toolbar button to get a generated password. If you have any text selected, then it will be validated and if necessary, it will be replaced with a new password.
Configuration and Settings
Now you can configure 4 charsets wich are supposed to be used. Length is now also an option in configuration settings. Many more will be there, just more testing and some fixes needed to release new code.
- Made the description on the button dynamically, so it tells you what it will do, depending on the settings you made in your configuration.
- Regeneration of a new password is now extremely easy (second click - if remove selection is disabled in options)
- a good and validated password can now be replaced if you simply click the button again (if remove selection is disabled in options)
- Added Configuration Settings “Charset1”, “Charset2”, “Charset3”, “Charset4”, another for Password Length, and a last one to handle if selected strings are deselected after generation/validation.
- Fixed Update Bug (reported by Ben - thank you)
- Validated compatibility (tested by Ben - thanks again)
- Initial release
Known Bugs and Issues
Nothing worse, and I'm going on…
- Charset No4 currently not fully applied
- Validation of selected password doesn't apply exactly as it should
- Multiple password criteria to select
- Better customization (already has some configuration options now, but more may come)