Page Buttons Plugin
This plugin simply provides buttons to create new subpage, new subfolder, and or to delete the current page. For scenarios where you have dynamically built indexes (like with indexmenu), it makes sense to be able to just add a new page/folder instead of linking it, and then editing the page. Also lowers the barrier of entry for new users.
Configuration and Settings
hideDelete– Disable the delete button
hideNewPage– Disable the new page button
hideNewFolder– Disable the new folder button
usePrompt– Uses JS prompt instead of a modal - some themes don't work well with modals
onlyShowNewButtonsOnStart– Only shows the new folder and new page buttons on
startpages. This was the default functionality until 2020-09-14.
- German translation (#15) by mschlenstedt (2023-05-30 06:17)
- Update to 2022-01-26 by SoarinFerret (2022-01-26 07:01)
- added translation to sk language (#9) by vkristian (2022-01-26 07:00)
- Fix Translation and add fr + Add compatibility with custom :start pag… by JimmyJanisson (2022-01-26 06:57)
- Portuguese-Brazil translation (#6) by eduardomozart (2021-12-02 15:08)
Full Git log.
Known Bugs and Issues
Please see the GitHub Issue thread.