Page Buttons Plugin
This plugin simply provides buttons to create new subpage, new subfolder, and or to delete the current page. For scenarios where you have dynamically built indexes (like with indexmenu), it makes sense to be able to just add a new page / folder instead of linking it, and then editing the page. Also lowers the barrier of entry for new users.
Configuration and Settings
- hideDelete - Disable the delete button
- hideNewPage - Disable the new page button
- hideNewFolder - Disable the new folder button
- usePrompt - Uses JS prompt instead of a modal - some themes don't work well with modals
- onlyShowNewButtonsOnStart - Only shows the new folder and new page buttons on
startpages. This was the default functionality until 2020-09-14.
- Update to 2022-01-26 by SoarinFerret (2022-01-26 07:01)
- added translation to sk language (#9) by vkristian (2022-01-26 07:00)
- Fix Translation and add fr + Add compatibility with custom :start pag… by JimmyJanisson (2022-01-26 06:57)
- Portuguese-Brazil translation (#6) by eduardomozart (2021-12-02 15:08)
- Fixes #2 by increasing plugin template compatibility (#3) by SoarinFerret (2021-03-22 06:44)
Full Git log.
Known Bugs and Issues
Please see the GitHub Issue thread