This plugin inserts a 'suggested' pagebreak when printing a wiki page. Nothing new is visible from a browser. This seemed like a much needed addition to DokuWiki, since the main use of DokuWiki is documentation. This is intended to help in the creation of hard-copies of a wiki, possibly with some sort of pdf/ps/gs printer.
Insert a <pagebreak> tag on a line by itself where you want a pagebreak. Check with print preview.
- Update plugin.info.txt (2016-02-16 10:25)
- Merge pull request #5 from splitbrain-forks/php7-signature (2016-02-16 10:25)
- Adjust method signatures to match parent (2016-02-02 16:13)
- There appears to be no mode pdf / it is not tested (2015-07-13 10:39)
- Update version to today (2015-07-13 10:35)
- Separate tags for dw2pdf and other xhmtl (2015-07-13 10:33)
- Merge pull request #4 from LarsGit223/master (2015-07-13 10:28)
- Added ODT support. Closes issue 'ODT support #1'. (2015-07-11 15:24)
Known Bugs and Issues
Please report bugs and issues at the Github issue tracker.