Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
Similar to pagebreak2, verinfo, wrap
This plugin inserts a 'suggested' pagebreak when printing a wiki page. Nothing new is visible from a browser. This seemed like a much needed addition to DokuWiki, since the main use of DokuWiki is documentation. This is intended to help in the creation of hard-copies of a wiki, possibly with some sort of pdf/ps/gs printer.
Works well with the dw2pdf plugin and the odt plugin.
Insert a <pagebreak> tag on a line by itself where you want a pagebreak. Check with print preview.
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
- Update plugin.info.txt (2016-02-16 10:25)
- Merge pull request #5 from splitbrain-forks/php7-signature (2016-02-16 10:25)
- Adjust method signatures to match parent (2016-02-02 16:13)
- There appears to be no mode pdf / it is not tested (2015-07-13 10:39)
- Update version to today (2015-07-13 10:35)
- Separate tags for dw2pdf and other xhmtl (2015-07-13 10:33)
- Merge pull request #4 from LarsGit223/master (2015-07-13 10:28)
- Added ODT support. Closes issue 'ODT support #1'. (2015-07-11 15:24)
Known Bugs and Issues
Please report bugs and issues at the Github issue tracker.
plugin/pagebreak.txt · Last modified: 2022-07-30 00:08 by Klap-in