Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
If you are upgrading this plugin please read the changelog
This plugin provides syntax for collapsible sections. It includes support for section titles link, nesting, a preview of the section when the mouse is over a closed section title, saving of the current state in localStorage and sections opened by default.
The beginning of a section has to be marked with
[FLAGS] is optional and can be:
#for no preview
^for opened by default
@for internal wiki link in title
Sections can be closed by using
<-- on a new line. Sections can also be nested. Example:
--> Section 1 without preview# * List item one Some other syntax. --> Nested section opened^ Nested content <-- Main content continue <-- --> [[ plugin:outliner| Outliner]] @ <--
Formatting syntax, like lists, can be used within a block, but a blank line must be included before closing the block.
--> First Section# * A list item * Another list item <-- --> Second Section# Content <--
There is currently just one setting
useLocalStorage that controls if the current state of all sections shall be stored in LocalStorage for each section and is disabled per default.
- Use of localStorage instead of cookie
- Add possibility to use internal wiki link in title
- Fix the CSS code to be valid so it won't break the LESS parser (which will probably be introduced in the next DokuWiki release)
- Migrated the plugin to jQuery so the plugin will still work in the next DokuWiki release (but doesn't work anymore in Rincewind or older).
- Fundamentally changed the cookie support:
- Cookies are now disabled per default, but can be enabled again in the settings
- The ids for the sections are now only based on the id of the page and the position in the page and no longer randomly generated, this means that the cookies should work a lot more reliably
- The outliner plugin no longer uses the settings cookie but it's own cookies that expire after 7 days (previously the values were stored in the settings cookie and were never deleted which could produce a lot of garbage)
- the old values are removed from the settings cookie
Please report any issues in the Issue tracker.