Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
This plugin allows users to log in through the OpenID protocol.
Download and Install
- PHP5 only
- update to latest php-openid library (thanks Adrian Lang)
- integrate ru and pt-br lang files
- new version scheme (precedent beta3 = 2.0.3)
- fix issues with php-openid library and PHP 5.3
- ensure plugin works with DokuWiki 2009-12-25
- change session/cookie handling
- don't warn to register if registration is off
- support for user openids from auth backend
- better redirects, don't loose current page in the authentication process
- add a php4 compatibility fix
- fix an issue preventing authenticating with clean URLs activated
- now use JainRain PHP OpenID Library
- now compatible with OpenID 2.0
- new workflow, openID identities are now associated with traditional DokuWiki accounts
- The plugin doesn't currently play well with DokuWiki 'auth_security_timeout' configuration. So, for now, you have to set this option to an high value, like '60*60*24', the user being disconnected one day after initial authentication.
- Allow an administrator to specify that ONLY a specific openID provider would be allowed. This would allow a wiki to be restricted to an already defined body of users.
- This feature is being developed and will be completed soon. Watch the fork on github.com/boukeversteegh/dokuwiki-openid
- Ability to assign OpenID users to additional groups.
- Option to completely disable non-OpenID logins.
- Attribute Exchange support (AX) to allow groups to be assigned
- Be a OpenID provider for wiki users, so they can log in elsewhere with their wiki credentials.
Feel free to add any localization tips here.
plugin/openid.txt · Last modified: 2018-12-26 20:21 by Dr-Yukon