Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
This plugin implements the a generic oAuth workflow that may or may not be able to communicate with an Identity Provider of your choice..
External requirements: This plugin requires the oAuth Plugin.
You need to set the Client ID and Secret of your Generic Authentication application. Additionally the apropriate endpoint URLs and scopes have to be configured.
It is expected that the userinfo endpoint returns user data as JSON. You need to map in what fields the needed users info can be found. To access deeper nested data, you can use dot notation.
- Version upped (2022-02-15 23:51)
- Merge pull request #4 from ilicz/master (2022-02-15 20:07)
- Add cs localization (2022-02-13 17:19)
- Fix incorrect JSON fields descriptions (2022-02-13 17:08)
- Version upped (2022-01-04 23:51)
- Correct type of authorization method (2022-01-04 10:34)
- initial checkin (2021-12-05 21:34)