Adding the command
~~NOSIDEBAR~~ to a page disables DokuWiki internal sidebar.
- Merge pull request #1 from splitbrain-forks/php7-signature (2016-03-05 12:18)
- Adjust method signatures to match parent (2016-02-02 16:12)
- Reworked: The syntax component sets a flag in the non-persistent meta… (2013-07-14 15:15)
- added README (2013-04-20 23:53)
- Initial commit (2013-04-20 23:50)
Known Bugs and Issues
The plugin disables the heading and actual content of the sidebar. However, due to plugin design the files
pagefooter.html will be shown.
adapt to other templates
As the plugin only modifies the conf-file you have to find out, if your template has an option to disable the sidebar.
add following line in action.php (after $conf['sidebar'] = '';):
$conf['tpl']['arctic']['sidebar'] = 'none';
You can leave the given code, to make sure that it´ll work with the default templates.