This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
Mapillary use, including the APIs and widget, are free for non-commercial use. Non-commercial use is any free service operated by a non-profit organization. Commercial use is any use where you are charging someone for using your service or in any other way operating a business.
All versions of the plugin: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dokuwikispatial/files/mapillary/
See the plugin in action here. The sample page shows all the styles available with the plugin.
To add a Mapillary sequence (photo and map) widget use the following syntax.
The hashcode (required) for a sequence can be obtained through the Mapillary website, the width (optional) is in pixels. Optionally sequences and legs can be specified“
Parameters may be skipped, but the ampersand may not be skipped. You can right of left float the widget by adding a space after the first pair of brackets of before the last pair. eg.
will make the widget float right.
- fix display (heigth) of the widget
- support for Dokuwiki (left/right/none) media alignment convention
- add support for sequences and legs
- add editor toolbar button
- use serverside rendering of the iframe to enhance the speed of page rendering
- use sass for stylesheet
- render metadata
- render odt
- make it possible to have more than one image embedded
- add print styling
- initial version
Known Bugs and Issues
- An error occurred while fetching this feed: https://sourceforge.net/p/dokuwikispatial/issues/search_feed/?q=labels%3Amapillary+and+%21status%3Awont-fix+and+%21status%3Aclosed&limit=25
Please see the tracker