Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2023-04-04 "Jack Jackrum" unknown
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" no
Download and Installation
- More Information: http://wiki.cornempire.net/doku.php?id=dokuwiki:maintenance
This plugin was designed to allow me to easily put up a message to all users to notify them of system downtime. I then expanded the plugin to also disable page editing during this downtime but still allow read access to the wiki.
To increase normal page loading time (not sure if it makes much difference) I'd recommend disabling this plugin when it is not needed.
You can customize the messages that appear by editing the configuration in the Configuration Manager.
You can customize how the messages appear by editing the styles.css file with the plugin.
There is an extra action in the plugin for disabling logins for users. When I tried to use it, I realized that the action was only available in 2009-03-13 or later, which I'm not running. I left the action there in case anyone wants to use it in the future, but I have not tested it.
- 1.1 - 2009-08-17 : Added login disabler and edit page disabler. Also updated the CSS styles and actually uploaded it here.
- 1.0 - 2009-06-13 : Initial Version
While maintenance the edit button is still available. So the page locks for all other users. A better way would be to hide the page edit button.