Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" yes
This plugin will put a watermark on your images on-the-fly and caches the results.
Orginal images are preserved.
Refer to http://openwiki.kr/tech/livemark (Korean)
Current version work with ONLY JPEG & PNG files. Does not affect GIF.
Don't forget to install php-gd libraries on the server!
Configuration and Settings
- Minimum size of image to be watermarked: default 300. If the width of images is smaller than this value(pixel), no action will be done.
- Size of the watermark: propotional (width) size of watermark. This is not % area but just width.
- Vertical/Horizontal postion (%): location of watermark. Image will be centered with value 50.
- Jpg quality: 0-100 yes. This is it.