Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
This plugin will put a watermark on your images on-the-fly and caches the results. Orginal images are preserved.
This plugin will put a watermark on your images on-the-fly and caches the results.
Orginal images are preserved.
based on iReflect plugin( https://github.com/i-net-software/dokuwiki-plugin-reflect)
Refer to http://openwiki.kr/tech/livemark (Korean)
Current version work with ONLY JPEG & PNG files. Does not affect GIF.
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
Don't forget to install php-gd libraries on the server!
Configuration and Settings
- Minimum size of image to be watermarked: default 300. If the width of images is smaller than this value(pixel), no action will be done.
- Size of the watermark: propotional (width) size of watermark. This is not % area but just width.
- Vertical/Horizontal postion (%): location of watermark. Image will be centered with value 50.
- Jpg quality: 0-100 yes. This is it.
plugin/livemark.txt · Last modified: 2021-02-09 06:15 by goldseed