LightBox v2 Plugin
Plugin does not work. Working alternative: prettyphoto plugin
Download and Installation
The plugin can also be installed via git.
% cd <dokuwiki>/lib/plugins % git clone git://github.com/glensc/dokuwiki-plugin-lightboxv2.git lightbox % cd lightbox % git submodule init % git submodule update
Versions 20120103 and upwards work only with Anqua (2011-11-10), older releases do not work with Anqua and that release does not work with older Dokuwiki releases. You can find older releases from Page archive
- shorter submodules init/update (2012-12-11 07:21)
- added install instructions (2012-12-11 07:20)
- h1 is to heavy (2012-12-11 07:16)
- short sha (2012-12-11 07:15)
- ported to markdown (2012-12-11 07:13)
- rename to .md (2012-12-11 07:04)
- return early (2012-10-06 18:12)
- release 2012-08-08 preparations (2012-08-09 00:27)
Bugs / Feature Requests
Please report bugs or feature requests at the Bug tracker.
and link your image like this
or like this
- Is there any way someone could make this js more selective about when it is called? It seems to get called no matter what file I pick whether it is a picture, pdf, doc, whatever. The js always gets activated. Thanks
- Can somebody adapt this plugin to be able to use images in BBCode syntax? Thanks.
- How can i use little pictures without lightbox and large pictures with lightbox in one page ?