Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" yes
Provides tools on automatically detected IP addresses within the wiki text. searches for IP addresses like 188.8.131.52 and inserts a customizable menu. Secondly searches for network addresses like 184.108.40.206/24 and inserts a link to a subnet calculator
IP addresses like 220.127.116.11 will be found - When netmask is found like 18.104.22.168/24 (or 22.214.171.124/255.255.255.0) subnetcalculator will be linked. You can edit IP-address/subnet mask - all links and displayed data will be automatically updated in iphelper.
Configuration and Settings
Custom URLs with custom "protocol handler"
If you want your PC to open custom links like “putty:192.168.0.1” then you need to edit your computers settings and write your own script to be executed. Please be aware that you might open security holes if you don't know what you are doing!
For Windows systems, the keywords you must search for are “protocol handler”. Some Applications can register them on their own, like WinSCP registers for “SSH:” or some Apps register “RDP:” as described here.
For Linux I cannot tell you for sure.
For IOS and Android it might be easy if you find an application that registers your protocol you would like to use - RDP is a good example.
- Initial release (but not public released)
- Totally changed how menu looks and gets implemented
- Replaced hover with jQuery onclick methods - tool can now be used better on mobile devices
- Total fresh look
- Fixed issues with iOS devices when using CIDR links
- Some more compatibility issues fixed
- Code cleanup
- Previous versions may have js file that is no longer required (you can delete it in plugin folder)
- Added subnet calculator (Source: https://tools.virot.eu/ipcalc/ )
- Added support for Addresses with full subnet mask “192.168.2.0/255.255.255.0”
- Fixed a display bug when using Template “Vector”
- Fixed the reported issue “tool10urltarget won't work”
- Fixed the reported issue “Compatible with 2020-06-01”
Known Bugs and Issues
Report if you got some
Report if you got any wishes
I would be glad to hear what addresses you use in iphelper.