impress.js is a presentation framework based on CSS3, html5 and java script
This plugin can create impress.js presentations from any DokuWiki page.
To use the plugin, you simply need to call the page passing it a if you you use Conf > Advanced > Nice URLs
none ”&do=export_impressjs” argument.
Dokuwiki Internal ”?do=export_impressjs” argument.
If you had a mistake with ? and &, you get page “The This topic does not exist yet” error.
The easiest way to implement this is to add a button or similar somewhere in your template design.
- Use dokuwiki syntax to create your presentation
- To add page to slide add a new section (heading) to page.
- Section title will become the title of that page
- For first page of slide create a heading with level = 1
- Visit that page with adding ”&do=export_impressjs” to pages url to see the result
Configuration and Settings
You can create your own templates (at current time templates are only a css file)
in tpl folder copy
dokuwiki folder and make you changes.
You can also define 3d distance between slides (x,y,z)
Please document it.
Please add your presentations here (thanks!):