Table of Contents
Add a difficulty level on an article like this one :
There are four kind of level indicators1) (see configuration manager) and two styles, standard (default) and compact.
Standard style :
Compact style :
You can set the type of indicator through Configuration manager
You can add difficulty level by inserting code :
or by using the editor toolbar :
- Plugin in french ,English2)) and German, so other translations are welcome !
- Image in settings were not displayed if Wiki was not in domain root.
- Toolbar resized.
- Spelling mistake in French translation (thanks to Arnaud G. )
- PHP 7 compatibility update
- Compatibility check
- New translations: nl, ru, tr (Thanks to translators )
- DOKU_BASE added to syntax.php
- German translation (Thanks to taggic)
- Initial release
Images in wiki pages aren't working
You must change in syntax.php, line 83 the img src to
Done in last version. Thanks