|Download||Current archive from GitHub|
Use this address to install this plugin by using the plugin manager.
Hide current page from the search results and/or sitemap (depending on the configuration settings)
Using this syntax, the configuration settings
hidefromsitemap states where the current page will be displayed and where not.
Hide current page from the search results
Hide current page from the sitemap
Hide current page from the search results and the sitemap
Configuration and Settings
ignorepattern: Disables the plugin function (makes all hidden pages visible again)
hidefromsearch: Hides page from search when using ~~HIDEPAGE~~ syntax
hidefromsitemap: Hides page from sitemap when using ~~HIDEPAGE~~ syntax
- Merge pull request #2 from splitbrain-forks/php7-signature (2016-03-05 12:21)
- Adjust method signatures to match parent (2016-02-02 16:07)
- Merge pull request #1 from ssahara/greediness-fix (2014-02-09 18:40)
- make regex pattern non-greedy (2014-01-10 06:58)
- reduce calls of p_get_metadata() (2013-08-02 15:24)
- Initial commit (2013-08-02 15:04)
- Hy. I'm using Release 2012-10-13 “Adora Belle” and I can't get this plugin to work. Any suggestion?
- This also does not work with simplenavi. can you please suggest the proper syntax?
— hh lohmann 2015-03-31 17:43: works as intended under Hrun; simplenavi does not run on DokuWiki's search or index (Sitemap) which are influenced by the hidepages here - which you should not confuse with DokuWiki's configuration option hidepages which is respected by simplenavi