Table of Contents
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
Similar to gitbacked
Under Construction, don't download for now! Contact me if you want to help speed up development
Setup GIT repos
- Make sure your “data” folder is outside of the wiki and that its a git repository. You can download the “Wikipedia for IT standards” for instance (as shown here: http://www.instantalm.org) content here: https://github.com/SparklingSoftware/InstantALM/archive/master.zip
- You can use this as .gitignore
attic/ cache/ index/ locks/ meta/ media_attic/ media_meta/ tmp/ *.php .htaccess.dist COPYING README VERSION .htaccess _dummy deleted.files security.png security.xcf
- Manually commit to the master to make sure it works.
- Make sure the
PATHenvironment variable (Windows) contains the git.exe path.
Go into the admin windows, click on “GIT Actions”. You will see that current status, an option to commit (and to enter a message) and to push to the master.
Configuration and Settings
It is assumed that the git repo that sits in the root of your DokuWiki installation points to the origin : master.
- Initial release
Known Bugs and Issues
- Tested on Win7, running IIS.
- Not tested on Linux yet.
- Make sure the app pool and the “Physical Path Credentials” specify an account that has the correct SSH setting.
Plenty of improvements possible…
No questions asked yet.