Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2023-04-04 "Jack Jackrum" unknown
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
This is an auth plugin that enforces password change before user can log in, based on group membership, and modify the group when user updates password through DokuWiki.
Once you install the plugin, it will by default block users who is in “pwchange” group from logging in. They cannot log in via XML-RPC API. When they log in through the web interface, they will be redirected to profile page to update password. Once they update the password, the plugin will remove them from pwchange group, which will allow them to proceed as usual.
Configuration and Settings
- groupname: Group name that the plugin will check user against
- grouprel: What kind of relation between the user and the group
- including: users in the group will be required to update
- excluding: users not in the group will be required to update
- allowsamepw: User can proceed by updating with the same password. Note that if this is off, user can still reuse password by changing it twice.
- 2020-03-09: Initial release (2020-03-09 05:56)This is an auth plugin that enforces password change before user can log in, based on group membership, and modify the group when user updates password through DokuWiki.
Known Bugs and Issues
See GitHub issue tracker above.
Please use GitHub issue tracker for discussions, above.