Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
Similar to refnotes
This is a rendering plugin that allows you to modify the appearance of footnotes and optionally turn off the grouping of identical footnotes.
This plugin does not introduce any new markup syntax to the wiki.
Download and Installation
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
When the plugin is installed, select it in the wiki configuration settings under
renderer_xhtml Renderer to use for main (xhtml) wiki output.
Note: After changing the configuration, the page cache needs to be emptied or you have to edit each page before the new look appears.
- Style – How the footnote references appear in the text
- Square brackets
- Superscript and square brackets
- Superscript and right parenthesis (Original DokuWiki)
- Stylebottom – How the footnote numbers appear at the bottom of the page
- Followed by a dot
- In square brackets
- In superscript
- In square brackets and superscript
- With right parenthesis and superscript (Original DokuWiki)
- Join identical footnotes
- Separated by a comma
- Separated by a space
- Separated by a space-comma-space (Original DokuWiki)
- Don't join identical footnotes