Federated Login Plugin
This extension is marked as obsoleted. Therefore it is hidden in the Extension Manager and the extension listing. Furthermore, it is candidate for removal.
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
Probably this plugin is replaceable by oauth plugin.
Copy of the code at https://codesearch.dokuwiki.org/xref/plugin/fedauth/
This plugin is in its early development stage and it is strongly advised not to use it until further notice!
At the current stage implemented are:
- Authentication service providers management logic.
- Manage Federated Login Providers administration page with listing of predefined providers.
- Provider details display on the management page (both AJAX and HTTP POST).
- Implemented plugins disabling (HTTP POST version).
- Minor logic and variable name changes.
- Disabled provider item CSS styling.
- Provider details localization support.
- Implemented plugins disabling (AJAX version).
- Implemented provider item order change within a list (HTTP POST version).
- Implemented moving of provider items between the small and large button lists (HTTP POST version).
- Implemented provider item order change within a list (AJAX version).
- Implemented moving of provider items between the small and large button lists (AJAX version).
- Added Restore Defaults form the to management page.
- Minor JS and PHP code optimizations.
- Fixed jQuery button handlers binding after 'Toggle' action.
- Implemented Restore Defaults functionality.
- Implemented new base command dispatcher class.
- Implemented authorization service client infrastructure and OpenID client.
- Added new CSS for the federated login form.
- Implemented authentication request handling.
- Implemented filestore for user authentication identities.
- Implemented complete user-side authentication functionality (HTTP POST version), including:
- identity management accessible from the profile page (add, delete),
- creation of new wiki account using claimed identity,
- cookie+sesion based authentication verification with auth_security_timeout support,
- logging of the user activity (identity usage).
- Implement OAuth and add popular service providers.
- Implement proper handling of disabled services.
- Implement AJAX version for the user identity management.
- Implement adding new authentication service providers for admins.
- Implement cleanup of fedauth data when users are deleted.
- Implement statistics.