This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
The Plugin can only be used in the farmer-wiki and by administrators.
The page in the administration menu has three sections:
- Source: Choose the animal from where to copy the content
- Content: Here you can choose what to synchronize:
- Pages and Templates: You have three options to select the pages and templates to copy:
- sync the specific page, e.g.
- sync a namespace and all pages directly inside that namespace, e.g.:
- sync a namespace and all pages in that namespace and in subnamespaces, e.g.:
- Mediafiles: the option to specify these files are the same as above
- Struct schemas and assignments, but not (yet) the data
- If you have the struct plugin installed and activated in the farmer, then you can select here from which schemas to replace the schema definition and assignments at the animal.
- The Import-functionality of the struct plugin is used for this and the respective restriction and caveats apply. Basically the existing schema definitions are overwritten.
- Targets: In the last section you can select to which animals to copy the data.
- Version upped (2019-03-20 23:51)
- fix testing (2019-03-20 17:05)
- Version upped (2016-08-16 11:39)
- Merge pull request #7 from cosmocode/feature/structsync (2016-08-15 18:09)
- Merge pull request #8 from cosmocode/feature/hideDiff (2016-08-15 18:04)
- Check if the schema exists before decoding json (2016-08-15 17:51)
- Adjust tests for fixed changelogs (2016-08-15 17:00)
- Terminate changelog with newline (2016-08-15 16:56)