Table of Contents
Airtable Sync Plugin
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Not for production use - this plugin is in early development and is not intended for production use
External requirements: To Embed YouTube Content:
- Go to Google Cloud and create a Google developer account
- Once registered add a YouTube Data API v3 API to your account.
- When setting up, restrict the key to only use the YouTube data API. You also may want to set an application restriction for a production server.
Install the plugin using the Plugin Manager and the download URL above, which points to latest version of the plugin. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
Full usage and examples can be found on the Github Page
- Delete embedCacheInterface.php (2021-08-27 00:55)
- Merge pull request #16 from CameronWard301/externalembed-dev-1.4 (2021-08-26 18:35)
- updated date (2021-08-26 18:09)
- Improvements for other embedded content (2021-08-26 18:09)
- Merge pull request #15 from CameronWard301/externalembed-dev-1.4 (2021-08-25 18:36)
- updated date (2021-08-25 18:35)
- Delete Tests.html (2021-08-25 18:22)
- Merge pull request #14 from CameronWard301/externalembed-dev-1.4 (2021-08-25 18:16)
plugin/externalembed.txt · Last modified: 2021-08-26 18:36 by cameronward