Table of Contents
This extension is marked as obsoleted. Therefore it is hidden in the Extension Manager and the extension listing. Furthermore, it is candidate for removal.
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
The plugin is no longer needed since 2015-08-10 “Detritus”(See Alternative).
Install this plugin if you want to remove max-width css property from default dokuwiki template in order to make your page use all available space. And thats it.
- Since release 2015-08-10 “Detritus” the Styling Plugin is included in DokuWiki. The Styling Plugin let you modify the page-width via an Admin interface, and has even the possibility for previewing the result.
- The default way to change the width is modifying lib/tpl/dokuwiki/style.local.ini or since Binky adding
conf/tpl/dokuwiki/style.ini. This plugin is an alternative for this modification.
- Version upped (2017-09-29 13:21)
- plugin.info (2017-08-10 20:49)
- licence (2017-05-25 22:05)
- first commit (2013-09-25 11:16)
- 2017-09-29 by solewniczakNo content.