Table of Contents
- Original download: http://danjer.doudouke.org/dokutexit.tar.gz
- Last update: 2007-12-04
- Compatible: 2007-06-26b
Notes: works very well on Linux, not adapted yet for Windows.
See also: PDF export tips.
See the development ideas page.
Are there any further Versions, with better DokuWiki full export?
A Github fork: https://github.com/michitux/dokuwiki-plugin-dokutexit
And a more-recently updated fork of the above fork: https://github.com/eroux/dokuwiki-plugin-dokutexit The recent changes there are:
- Adding an option not to include start page in the namespace pdf (2013-10-24 12:18)
- Making entities working (2013-10-24 11:36)
- Small modif + adding forgotten entities.cfg (2013-10-24 09:06)
- Making namespaces pdf generation working again (2013-10-14 21:58)
- Adding a limitation (2013-10-14 19:32)
- (even better with that, actually...) (2013-10-14 18:48)
- This seems to work better (no idea why...) (2013-10-14 18:37)
- Seems ok now, a few more tests to do... (2013-10-11 17:41)
Entire namespace export?
I would like to export a Namespace with Subnamespaces completely to one PDF. But the current Version can't do this.
I tried a bit on my own to modify the sources, but this wasn't successfully.