Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
This plugin lets users create and edit diagrams in DokuWiki. In provides an integration with the online diagramming tool diagrams.net, previously known as draw.io.
The diagrams are internally saved as SVG images and treated as regular media files. That means storing older versions of files and applying ACL permissions for editors.
Create a diagram
Diagrams are created in the media manager, either the fullscreen version or the media manager popup window. Just select the right namespace and click on the
Create diagram link. Next, enter the file name for the diagram in the dialog that appears. Do not use any special characters here. You will be redirected to diagrams.net where you can create your diagram. Clicking on the
Save button will take you back to your wiki.
Edit a diagram
Edit buttons are available in two places:
The source code of the plugin is available at GitHub: cosmocode/dokuwiki-plugin-diagrams.
- Merge pull request #28 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_557_167459… (2023-01-25 09:15)
- translation update (2023-01-24 22:50)
- Version upped (2022-12-12 23:50)
- Skip diagrams check for nonexisting images (2022-12-12 18:01)
- Version upped (2022-10-17 23:50)
- Merge pull request #27 from cosmocode/parent-window (2022-10-17 14:39)
- Adjust CSP to allow links (2022-10-17 12:09)
- Version upped (2022-10-11 23:50)
Bug reports and feature requests
Please refer to the Issue Tracker for reporting issues.