Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Install the plugin using the Plugin Manager and the download URL above, which points to latest version of the plugin. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
This plugin will let you delete the history of your wiki directly from the admin interface. No need to clean up directories with old versions and changelogs manually.
It is meant for a very specific use case: deleting all traces of preparatory work before the wiki is launched and opened to users.
There is no way to restore the history after you click the Delete all history files button in the admin interface. Make sure you have a backup handy just in case.
- Inital commit (2021-04-19 19:18)
- 2021-04-08 by anndaInital commit
plugin/deletehistory.txt · Last modified: 2021-05-25 21:33 by annda