Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
2009-12-25+, anteater, rincewind
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
Similar to gtime
Install the plugin using the Extension Manager and the download URL above, which points to latest version of the plugin. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
Use the new toolbar button to sign a wiki text. The text will then get a green background and a closed lock as long as it is unchanged, and red background and broken lock if it is changed. This does not protect against text removals or adding new, unsigned text – it just assures that a specific text has been written by a specific user on a specific page ID in a specific Wiki.
- Version upped (2016-07-21 09:13)
- Version upped (2016-07-06 21:06)
- Merge pull request #5 from vincentkersten/master (2016-02-12 17:41)
- changes for the new JQuery by eaglescience.nl (2016-02-12 17:25)
- Version upped (2016-01-24 14:24)
- Version upped (2016-01-24 13:47)
- Merge pull request #4 from splitbrain-forks/php7-signature (2016-01-22 19:48)
- Adjust method signatures to match parent (2016-01-22 17:30)
Known Bugs and Issues
Please report bugs and issues at: https://github.com/cosmocode/cryptsign/issues