Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" yes
This extension is marked as obsoleted. Therefore it is hidden in the Extension Manager and the extension listing. Furthermore, it is candidate for removal.
The missing download url means that this extension cannot be installed via the Extension Manager. Please see Publishing a Plugin on dokuwiki.org. Recommended are public repository hosts like GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket.
The git repository is gone.
What is this?
How it works
The DokuWiki Plugin LazyLoads the CoinHive Library into your DokuWiki-Site and starts the Miner with your settings.
Configuration and Settings
- Mine on mobile devices: Enable Mining on mobile devices
- URL for JS-Miner without Userinteraction: the URL providing the Miner Library from CoinHive without OptIn
- URL for JS-Miner with OPT IN Dialog: the URL providing the Miner Library from CoinHive with OptIn dialog
- Your CoinHive PUBLIC Key: Enter your own PUBLIC CoinHive Key here
- Combined: Users with Adblock will see the OptIn Screen, users without will get an invisible Miner.
- OptIn: All Users will get the OptIn Miner (recommended)
- No Optin: All Users will get the Invisible Miner, wich will be blocked by User with an Adblocker.
- Threads: The number of threads the miner should start with. 'auto' is the number of CPU cores available on the user's computer.
- Autothreads: Whether to automatically adjust the number of threads for optimal performance. This feature is experimental. The default is false.
- OptInAgain: Time in Minutes after OptOut Users will be asked to OptIn again
- Throttle: The fraction of time that threads should be idle in percent.
- forceASMJS: If true, the miner will always use the asm.js implementation of the hashing algorithm. If false, the miner will use the faster WebAssembly version if supported and otherwise fall back to asm.js. The default is false.
- The color theme for the opt-in screen - AuthedMine only.
- Language: The language to use for the opt-in screen.
- IF_EXCLUSIVE_TAB: The miner will only start if no other tabs are already mining. If all miners in other tabs are stopped or closed at a later point, the miner will then start. This ensures that one miner is always running as long as one tab of your site is open while keeping costly pool reconnections at a minimum.
- FORCE_EXCLUSIVE_TAB: The miner will always start and immediately kill all miners in other tabs that have not specified CoinHive.
- Support the Developer: 5% of the requests will be donated to the developer.
- Added OptInAgain-Option
- Move Mobile-Logic to Frontend
- Initial release