Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Make your DokuWiki to your song book by adding chord sheets or chords. This is an early beta state, so please report bugs at the bugtracker link.
Important: This plug-in is currently in a beta state, so bugs may occur and changes breaking your wiki-code may occur, too. So please read the release notes at the github repository to check, if you have to make any changes to your wiki code.
Install the plugin using the Plugin Manager and the download URL above, which points to latest version of the plugin. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
See README on github for usage examples and syntax.
Fork the Repo on Github
Known Bugs and Issues
Chord tooltips in sheets do not get rendered on ajax requests properly
- Not all chords are recognized (Cmaj7/G for example)
- Chord lines with special characters (
G | A B | C) do not get rendered in sheet
- Highlight inline Chords like
I can see [C] youor
I can see (C) you
- Display chord variations in Popup or when rendering a chord by name
- More customizability (or customizability at all)
- Export of chordsheets to PDF / printing using templates
- Rendering different font sizes for text and chords
- Export bass notes (for example
- Support of tabs using JTab
- Support of rendering notes and note sheets (For example vexflow
- Metadata support (for example title, author, date) which can be printed.
plugin/chordsheets.txt · Last modified: 2018-08-01 00:39 by apazureck