Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" unknown
This DokuWiki plugin formats a molecular formula easily.
|Without the plugin||C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>5</sub>O<sub>2</sub><sup>-</sup>Na<sup>+</sup>|
|Using Chem plugin||<chem>C2H5O2-Na+</chem>|
The latest version supports to export Open Document format using ODT plugin.
The original plugin works very fine.
For those of you who have to write more chemical formulars and have some extra wishes like easier syntax, nuclid-number, and a nicer output in DokuWiki pages the following suggestion could help you.
Unfortunately there are some limitations:
- Due to many preg_matches the entering and leaving of DokuWiki editmenu takes quite long
- ODT-Support doesn't work - but that´s just due to a lack of regular expressions to get the formatting out. (May someone could give me a hand here)
- if you use ions and have multiple elements the shifting breaks as I just optimized it for one digit. (May someone could give me a hand here)
I'll work on it soon (in Apr, maybe — iobataya 2010/04/04 22:23
I'd like to apply a new syntax for notation of isotopes in order to simplify either the DW syntax and the regular expressions.
- Put on ^ before nucleons within a <chem> element. (→ superscript)
- Put on _ before atomic number within a <chem> element. (→ subscript)
#EXAMPLE ^14_6C (carbon-14) ^235_92U (uranium-235)
What do you think ? — iobataya 2010/04/21 05:45
My server moved to new place. — iobataya 2010/12/06 22:50
Source code was moved to GitHub — iobataya 2013/01/20 15:39
SS 2015-12-13: Doesn't work all that well. A simple formula of calcium carbonate CaCO3 shows as CaCo3 (lower case oxygen)
This tool is simply great! Love it:) Just a small suggestion, can we have a button in the toolbar in forum posts? I mean a small button in the toolbar with italic/bold. just like what this highlighttool has — EpsilonC 2017/10/06 10:24
Now you can find a benzene button in a tool bar
— iobataya 2017-10-19 00:18