Use this plugin to add characters to the
Special Chars picker or to delete unused characters from the picker. Or to create a completely user-defined set of special characters.
This plugin is managed in the Configuration Manager and has three options:
chars: add characters to the character picker
del_chars: delete characters
del_all: delete all characters from the default picker except for those listed in the
charslist (i.e. option 1 above).
Enter the characters in the add or delete box, as a comma delimited list. For instance: Ж,ж,♭,♞.
Additions are appended to the end of the Special Chars character list. You can enter both additions and deletions. The deletions will be processed first; then the additions will be appended.
del_all option enables you to create a completely user-defined special character picker. The default special character set is entirely deleted and replaced by the characters listed for addition in the
- updates version (2020-08-06 13:50)
- update info (2018-05-25 03:45)
- synch info and commit dates (2017-10-01 02:19)
- update info (2017-03-15 21:40)
- update info (2017-03-15 21:38)
- Merge pull request #11 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_158 (2016-10-16 20:19)
- translation update (2016-10-16 15:10)
- Merge pull request #10 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_78 (2016-08-30 13:17)
Known Bugs and Issues
Currently this plugin is convenient primarily for relatively small numbers of insertions and deletions. It's possible that it could be expanded to handle larger blocks of insertions and deletions. If this might be something you need, make a note of it in the Discussion section of this page.