Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
This plugin is based on the btable plugin and make it compatible to “today”, adds some features while staying compatible (i.e.: old polls stay visible as they are).
Make doodle-like polls as simple as possible.
Make polls to ask your frieds like in doodle. no authentication inside - everyone can vote, everyone can change every vote! I use it in an internal wiki from a Big Band (~30 people) for polls.
The poll from the screenshot above has been made by the this code (and a few votes):
<btable "2019:06:rehersal"> <opt>showempty,colongroups</opt> <columns> 5. 12. 19. 26. </columns> <rows> Singer: one Singer: two Singer: three Band: Guitar 1 Band: Guitar 2 Band: Drums Band: Keys Band: Bass </rows> </btable>
- tag “opt” - list of options, seperated by whitespace or comma
- showempty (will include rows without voted in table)
- colongroups (if colon found in name - use it as group)
- close (disable frontend changes.)
- tag “columns”
- column names seperated by “^” or “\n” (newline)
- tag “rows”
- row names seperated by “^” or “\n” (newline)
Configuration and Settings
[discussions should ideally be deleted and turned into FAQ entries along the way]
Could be placed on an external page (e.g. plugin:pluginname:discussion) to have a distinction between user comments and author docs