Table of Contents
- Full BPMN 2.0 support (thanks to the bpmn.io toolkit)
- Rendering the diagrams from embedded XML fully implemented
<bpmnio> BPMN XML goes here.... </bpmnio>
- The xml from the bpmn.io editor should be pasted between the tags
- chore: update version (2019-12-25 09:03)
- feat: added editor config file (2019-12-25 09:02)
- chore: updated license file (2019-12-25 09:01)
- feat: upgrade bpmn-js to version 6.1.1 (2019-12-25 01:07)
- Internal reorganization, version update (2019-01-13 11:14)
- #15, #16: Preparing for adding more handlers (dmn, cmmn) (2019-01-13 10:57)
- #15 added dmn-js library (2019-01-13 10:45)
- #16 added cmmn-js library (2019-01-13 10:45)
- Integrate the bpmn.io editor
- Support loading from dokuwiki media
- Support saving edited diagrams back to dokuwiki media
Will bpmnio work with PDF export plugins like dw2pdf?
You can however export a PDF with the rendered diagrams from your browser by “printing to PDF.” This functionality is built in on OS X and Linux (look for “file” and “PDF” options in your print dialog), and you can add third-party “PDF printer” software to Windows.
Bug reports and feature requests
Please refer to the issue tracker for reporting issues.