Table of Contents
This plugin does not need any requirements but you need a template like Boostrap3 to display icons in Dokuwiki. Otherwise, notes are displayed without icons.
The basic syntax is the following :
<bootnote argument>Your note</bootnote>
<bootnote learn>Do you want to learn something ?</bootnote>
You can use actually 6 different types of argument :
- “nothing” : if there is no argument, display a simple note with info sign.
- web : display a note with an globe sign.
- question : display a note with question sign.
- learn or tip : display note with an education sign.
- warning: display a note with a warning sign.
- critical or important : display a note with a fire sign.
If you want another style of note, please open an issue.
If you have activate 'note' in settings, you must use the following syntax :
Arguments of note are working too.
Configuration and Settings
- bootnote.note: You can choose to override the plugin note in settings to continue using its syntax.
- bootnote.theme: you can come back to old theme if you want. (See below for further informations)
- bootnote.position: defines if you want to display your text beside or below the note title.
Old Theme: The old theme is always available in settings but he's deprecated for Dokuwiki theme and only works properly with a Bootstrap theme ! This theme may be removed in future versions
Known Bugs and Issues
Please report your issue at Bootnote