Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" yes
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Similar to backlinks-old
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
Note if you came here looking for the old, unmaintained and unspported plugin it is now available at Backlinks-old Plugin
The plugin uses the built-in DokuWiki functions to generate the backlinks list. You can use the config-variable hidepages config option to suppress pages from being listed.
The plugin uses the wiki index, if you have to use nocache your index is out of date.
The syntax is as follows:
You can list the backlinks to the current page by using:
You can include pages from and below a certain namespace only using:
include is an absolute namespace.
You can exclude pages from and below a certain namespace only using:
- Why are my pages not showing up? Probably your wiki index is out of date, refresh the index.
See https://wild-water.nl/dokuwiki/beschrijvingen/regio/jura for an example
The complete changelog is available on GitHub
- Bump dessant/lock-threads from 3 to 4 (#38) (2022-12-11 09:21)
- Update test matrix (2022-11-10 15:50)
- cleanup old workflow runs (2022-10-24 18:57)
- some small, non-functional, updates (#35) (2022-07-07 11:48)
- Merge pull request #34 from mprins/dependabot/github_actions/actions/… (2022-03-07 08:50)
- Bump actions/checkout from 2 to 3 (2022-03-05 21:04)
- Update and rename maintainance.yml to maintenance.yml (2021-10-03 10:26)
- Bump dessant/lock-threads from 2 to 3 (#32) (2021-10-03 10:21)