Note if you came here looking for the old, unmaintained and unspported plugin it is now available at Backlinks-old Plugin
The plugin uses the wiki index, if you have to use nocache your index is out of date.
The syntax is as follows:
You can list the backlinks to the current page by using:
You can include pages from and below a certain namespace only using:
include is an absolute namespace.
You can exclude pages from and below a certain namespace only using:
- Why are my pages not showing up? Probably your wiki index is out of date, refresh the index.
See https://wild-water.nl/dokuwiki/beschrijvingen/regio/jura for an example
The complete changelog is available on GitHub
- Merge pull request #34 from mprins/dependabot/github_actions/actions/… (2022-03-07 08:50)
- Bump actions/checkout from 2 to 3 (2022-03-05 21:04)
- Update and rename maintainance.yml to maintenance.yml (2021-10-03 10:26)
- Bump dessant/lock-threads from 2 to 3 (#32) (2021-10-03 10:21)
- add funding page (2021-04-28 18:20)
- Update README.md (2021-04-23 22:40)
- Merge pull request #31 from mprins/reformatting (2021-04-15 11:29)
- tests pass for php8/master, remove the experimental flag (2021-04-15 11:23)