This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
AV Task Box Plugin
With this plugin you can format task or user-story information into nice tables for doing project management or keeping a todolist.
Screenshot and info available here: AV Task Box
Syntax and Usage
<task> TITLE: A test task PRIORITY: High ESTIMATE: 4h PROGRESS: 10% ASSIGNED: Sherri DESCRIPTION: Some stuff for you. You can have newlines in this part. Description must be the last item. </task>
- The labels for each item are not case sensitive. I just make them all caps to make them visible.
- Each item must take up only one line, except the description can be on multiple lines.
- The description will maintain newlines.
- The description must be the last item in the list before the </task> tag. The other items can be in any order before the description item.
- You can leave out any of the items(attributes), or leave them blank, and it will still look okay.
- The entire thing is wrapped in a span with the CSS class “avtaskbox” so you can style it in your CSS.
- Plugin Manager: Paste this URL into the Plugin Manager to install AVTaskBox automatically: https://github.com/syntaxseed/avtaskbox/archive/master.zip
- Make priorities colored.
- Support Dokuwiki syntax inside description box.
- Use a div instead of a table?
- created plugin.
- Fixed image url and minor layout bugs.
- Image fix by user monoceros84.
- Updated this wiki page to remove comments that have been fixed.
- Update for PHP v 7+
- Add to GitHub repo.
Please submit a PR to the GitHub repo.
Comments / Discussion
Hi everyone, let me know what you think. ~Sherri
Hi, quite a simple useful plugin. I have got some ideas for improvment:
- Including dokuwiki syntax within description field.
- Maybe the task should be enclosed in HTML div, not in table. So, in case of longer description the text will be displayed in whole page.
peter 2010/05/20 17:25.