Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" unknown
If you want to make sure your users will not leave open sensitive data on the wiki open in a Browser while they are not at their desktop, this plugin might be for you. You can configure inactivity times for groups and single users. After the specified amount of time the user is automatically logged out. Users will be warned about the logout one minute in advance, so they can abort the automatic logout and reset the timer.
Configuration and Settings
Configure groups and users that shall be logged out after inactivity in the admin backend. Times are specified in minutes. Setting it to 0 will disable the logout for a user or group.
- Merge pull request #14 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_668_151362… (2018-01-03 13:48)
- translation update (2017-12-18 20:50)
- Version upped (2017-03-09 20:55)
- added admin icon (2017-02-08 10:12)
- fixed CSRF token check on delete action (2015-09-10 14:57)
- Version upped (2015-05-22 14:59)
- Merge pull request #12 from ssahara/patch (2015-03-25 09:49)
- improve security (2015-03-21 10:15)
This plugin triggers the custom Event
ACTION_AUTH_AUTOLOGOFF when the automatic logout occurs.
advise_before is called immediately before the logout,
advise_after is called immediately afterwards. The event cannot be prevented.