Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" yes
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Similar to pagequery
This plugin lists all pages in the current namespace by their first heading, sorting them into sections named after the first character of that title.
It can be used to create simple alphabetical overview over the current namespace.
Install the plugin using the Plugin Manager and the download URL above, which points to latest version of the plugin. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
Syntax and Usage
Currently there is only one simple macro supported:
No further configuration or settings are supported currently.
- The plugin honors ACLs, but does this on rendering only. The (possibly user dependent) result may be cached. If you don't want that you need to disable caching for the page it is used on with
- Currently all pages directly in the current namespace are shown. No sub namespaces.
plugin/autoindex.txt · Last modified: 2023-02-09 19:36 by Aleksandr